How to Setup Play IPTV on SAMSUNG Smart TVs/ LG Smart TV
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a SAMSUNG Smart TV, LG Smart TV.
NOTE: This app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of €5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development. WE DO NOT OWN THIS APP so unfortunately you will have to pay the one of fee if you want to use it after 7 days
STEP 1. Install Smart IPTV App
- Go to the SAMSUNG app store through your tv
- Once you are at the store search for the app called ‘ Smart IPTV ‘
- The logo will be the same as the one below
- Once you have found the correct app, download the app to the tv
STEP 2. Save MAC of your Smart TV
- Find the downloaded app on your tv and click it to open it
- You will now see a screen something like the below
- NOTE: If the 7 day trial of the app has finished it will show something like the screen below. At this point you will need to pay for the app, Just follow the instructions on the screen
- Ok so assuming that the apps trail has not ran out or you have purchased it, you will see a section that says ‘TV MAC ADDRESS‘ take a look at the 2nd image above again
- VERY IMPORTANT! This is the 12 digit code that we need to hook you up. Make sure you copy it exactly.
STEP 3. Upload your link m3u
– Browse to the website http://siptv.eu/mylist/
– Enter your MAC Address that you noted before from the Smart IPTV App.
– choose file and click upload
– if you have a iptv link Click on the ‘Add link’ button than check the reCAPTCHA.
– Go back to your TV and Restart the Smart IPTV app.
– Your channels list should be loaded.