+ Step Play IPTV Link m3u use VLC Player
VLC is a great program if you want to stream Live TV from your Mac or PC.
- Download and Install VLC
- Open VLC
- At the Very Top of the program, click MEDIA
- Open Network Stream
- Past in the URL we sent you (m3u with OPTIONS MPEGTS)
- Wait till all the Channels load
- Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
Step 1: Download VLC media player from here and follow the steps and Install VLC Media Player
When the application is opend press Media.
Step 2: Click on Open network stream
Step 3: Enter the M3U URL provided by your IPTV distributor and press Enter.
Get IPTV List 10000 Channels Here
Step 4: Now your playlist is loaded , Press the combination between CTRL+L to bring up the playlist.
Here you can choose or search for your desired channel and start watching Live TV…
– Best of all, a monthly subscription is only around 14.99 Euro! Considering the quality and features of the service, it’s an absolute steal.
– Available on MAG, Android, iOS, XBMC/KODI, Enigma, PC, Smart TV and more…
—-> View channel list here<—-