Supports Mag 250/254/256/322/324/349/351
IPTV LIST 10000 CHANNELS: IPTVAMAZINGPRO.COM
1) Prepare a USB flash. Format your USB flash to FAT32 file system format.
2) Click on your STB model number and then click the DOWNLOAD button on the top left of the newly opened webpage.
3) Extract the downloaded file.
4) Copy the extracted folder to a USB flash drive.
5) Connect prepared USB-drive to STB socket.
NOTE: The USB drive must have a FAT32 file system format. If there is more than one partition on the USB drive, use the first one.
In case of update from bootloader, if your STB has more than one USB socket, a rear socket is used for the upgrade.
6) Launch the bootloader menu:
– Power off STB or use program reset (command Reboot device in System Settings);
– Press and hold on the Menu button on the Remote Control;
– Do not release the Menu button, power on STB (skip this item in case of program reset);
– Release Menu when Bootloader menu (blue screen) is loaded.
7) Select Upgrade Tools, open by pressing Right on Remote Control.
8) Select USB Bootstrap and confirm with OK.
9) Wait for updating finish, STB will be rebooted.
Please be aware that these are “custom” images. They are provided to enable IPTVAMAZING customers to circumvent the block placed by Infomir on Mags which have the latest updates. Once correctly installed you will be able to view content from IPTVAMAZING. You will not be able to edit portals. Appearance of interface will be different from what you are used to, but will work.
If you think you will want to edit portals etc in the future then you need to use older “official” firmware instead. – If you are a reseller you can find this in the “Resellers Only” area of the forum. If you are a customer then please ask your reseller to provide it for you.
I recommend using the following images These will preserve portal settings, but disables the block and prevents any remote updates from Infomir’s servers. If you have already used previous custom firmware or installed any other “anti_block settings” then remove all settings to which you have access before trying to install this Better is to install original Infomir software first even by allowing updates and allowing them to complete is OK. This software will fix block later.
some mag models will not have the Bootstrap included as a separate ‘file’ in that folder. That’s OK, just ensure you transfer the correct folder onto USB device.
MAG254 and earlier can be picky about which sticks they recognize, you may need to try a few – don’t use USB3.0 sticks.
To ensure the installation works please install from the recovery area of Mag (hold down menu button during reboot) – Put files on usb (FAT32) in folder named mag*** (*** is your Magbox number e.g.mag256) – Reset to default first then use usb to downgrade.
Video guides for updating all MAGs are on Infomir site
Different for each type of box and need to be used with the specific instructions
e.g For 3 series = Guide: https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/set-top…24-349-351/software-update-mag322-324-349-351. And video can be found half way down page (ctrl +f search for video if you dont see it)
For 2 series except 256https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/set-top…mag250-254-270/software-update-mag250-254-270Video half way down page
For 256https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/set-top-box/stb-linux-webkit/mag256/software-update-mag256Video same as 2 series other stuff different